Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm pissed off all the time... oh and welcome!

I'm just a Joe Brown... just another Indian boy in the great country we call Malaysia. Stop being stupid and assume my religion based on my race now... I know in your mind you already have. For the record, i'm not a Hindu boy... I wonder when the "Oi anak Hindu!" calls will stop. Just pisses me off everytime someone calls me that... its either that or "thamby"... you know who does that... I bet it pisses you off too!

Yeah that's right... I'm pissed off all the time! Too many stupid things going on around me... crazy politics, crazy economy, crazy people... dumbass Malaysians who can't stop talking about Palestine... c'mon get over it people... yes all of you... it's not our war! You were not this upset when the planes flew into the twin towers... you were not this upset when the bombs blew in London, you were not this upset when the frickin' militants ripped up Mumbai... I bet your ass you are ignorant about all the hundreds of thousands of people gettin hacked down with machetes in Africa in racial conflicts all the time...  so why the fish are you so upset now? Those frickin' Hamas dudes just can't stop launching rockets into Israel... didn't they think for a second that Israel is going to turn around one day and whoop their asses up to heaven?

So why don't us, the peaceful people of Malaysia just shut up and take care of our own country first. Let's listen to Hindraf before they start blowing shit up... let's listen to other minority groups who are not happy with their living conditions here... let's make this country work right people... before we stick our noses into others'.  This is not being "insensitive"... this is being practical. IF you're too bothered about the Gaza strip... then please stop talking about it and make your way there and fight!

If you're still into the whole boycott American goods campaign shit... please stop wasting your time. Lets not cripple our own economy in a vain effort to make a point! Love this country guys... love it! Don't hate me for speaking the truth... haters are losers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to agree with me... but don't post stupid comments. I will not tolerate stupid comments. When you say somethin, you hereby agree to my terms & conditions which I don't have to clearly express... but it pretty much means I have full rights over your comment and I may ridicule it as I please... if you want free speech... write that shit in your own blog! On the other hand... if you're honest and you can articulate your views well, I may show you the respect you deserve ma' friend.