Monday, January 19, 2009

On Singapore... show some love neighbour!

Hello Malaysia... good ol' Malaysia! We may not be the greatest nation in the world... Jamaica is... yes, we may not be the greatest nation in the world but we are definitely better than Singapore... you know why?

Because they keep stealing shit from us and claiming it to be their own. You watch those shitty ass travel shows on Astro and you'll know what i'm talking about... ignorant Singaporeans claiming that "Penang" char koey teow is an authentic Singaporean hawker food... it says frickin' PENANG on the signboard you ignorant piece of shit... how Singaporean can PENANG get? Then you get those idiots claiming "Lah" to be Singaporean too... c'mon guys... enough of this shit!

First you take our island, then you take our food and language with you.... then you come back now and then to take more small islands away from us... you give us Malaysians jobs... I ain't gonna be ungrateful about that shit... credit to you guys... but c'mon... stop claiming what's ours to be yours in the international media all the time. You like our shit... we'll share it with you... we're cool like that.... but stop calling it yours!

Show some love... share, don't take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to agree with me... but don't post stupid comments. I will not tolerate stupid comments. When you say somethin, you hereby agree to my terms & conditions which I don't have to clearly express... but it pretty much means I have full rights over your comment and I may ridicule it as I please... if you want free speech... write that shit in your own blog! On the other hand... if you're honest and you can articulate your views well, I may show you the respect you deserve ma' friend.