Thursday, January 22, 2009

On driving in Malaysia

In Malaysia, we have really stupid politicians. They can make billion-dollar decisions on issues like national service, crooked bridge, mega projects, crony projects... and the likes but take 2453456 years to decide on whether to increase the speed limit or not... from 110kmh to 120kmh... which is really a no-brainer since the average speed on Malaysians highways is 140kmh. When was the last time you drove from KL to Singapore at 110kmm all the way? If you did, I bet you felt like the lamest driver on the whole stretch didn't you?

How long is it going to take to complete all the studies and finally increase the speed limit? How many millions do you need to claim for those studies? I hate driving slow... I hate paying summons... I hate causing accidents... yes contrary to popular belief, slow and annoying drivers cause more accidents than fast drivers. If you want to dispute this... go and do your own research!

Since we're on the topic of driving... I should also make a note that despite what the statistics say, female drivers cause more accidents on the road compared to men. I'll let you in on the secret of why the statistics are highly skewed... when was the last time any woman you knew reported an accident under her own name?? Genius! Yes I am! Women always get their daddys, hubbys, brothers or sometimes friends to report for them... mainly for insurance purposes because the cars are usually registered under their daddys, hubbys, brothers or sometimes friends. This my friends is why I strongly believe the stats are fished up and doesn't reflect the truth. Saudi Arabia may not be popular with the feminist community (FYI, women can't drive in Saudi) worldwide... but maybe they got it right after all!

Ladies... pissed off? Learn to drive properly will ya?

1 comment:

  1. Very true. Women always get other people to report for them.

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to agree with me... but don't post stupid comments. I will not tolerate stupid comments. When you say somethin, you hereby agree to my terms & conditions which I don't have to clearly express... but it pretty much means I have full rights over your comment and I may ridicule it as I please... if you want free speech... write that shit in your own blog! On the other hand... if you're honest and you can articulate your views well, I may show you the respect you deserve ma' friend.